Attorney Lori L. Guzmán became involved in disability law over nineteen years ago as the parent of a daughter with multiple disabilities. In her fight to provide for the special needs of her daughter, she learned first hand the state and federal laws relating to persons with disabilities, how to work with local and state agencies, and the problems many health plans have in dealing with and providing services for persons with disabilities.
Upon founding Guzmán Law Firm, Ms. Guzmán has expanded to provide legal services in other areas of the law, and has accumulated an outstanding professional staff. Together, Ms. Guzmán and her team strive to offer sound, high-quality services to a wide range of clients.
Guzmán Law Firm offers legal services in the areas of:
- Estate Planning
- Probate Administration & Litigation
- Trust Administration & Litigation
- Guardianship & Conservatorship
- Special & Supplemental Needs Trusts
- Disability Law
- Elder Law
- Legal Services for Unmarried Couples
- Small Business Law
- Legal Services for Non-Profit Organizations
- Residential Real Estate